Want to know how to get full free adventure games online? I will show you get to get these great games!
In this recession we are having it may be tough to go out and purchase games for yourself or your family. Some people are just tired of buying games in general. Everyone wants something for free that’s of good value as well right? Well today I will bring you full free adventure games! I know a lot of people like to play these games and I received questions on how to get some great ones for free so here I will show you how.
These full free adventure games are also great for the hearing impaired due to the fact that most of these games are subtitled.
The place where we will get the full free adventure games from is called Adventure Game Studio. In the video I will show you how to streamline through the clutter and get the best full free adventure games available on this website.
So sit back, relax, and watch the full video tutorial and see as I install and play games. After the video you will be able to play full free adventure games. So save some money and have fun!
Important Note: Playing back games using my screen recorder has some of the games shown in their native small size while I was playing them full screen.
- Visit http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/
- Go to the award winners section of the site for the best games.
- Under change category to choose from the drop down the criteria you want to sort games with. It ranges from short games, medium games, to full length games. You can even choose just demos. We will look at the ratings as well to choose the highest scored games to download.
- Download the game that interests you based on the reviews and description, its preferable to get full length games.
- Most games are in a zip or rar format, you will need to extract them to a folder you create. If you need a freeware archive extractor, try 7-Zip, in this video tutorial Digital Photos, Ultimate Video Guide To Managing, Editing, Archiving And Emailing! I show how to use it.
- Read the instructions for all games, each game as specific instructions such as the keys to use to play and more information.
- Most games have a winsetup.exe this will help you set up the visual and sound of the game.
- Now you can load up your game and play!
- Each month, Adventure Game Studio has picks of the month where you can choose the best games picked. It ranges from 2002 - 2008 at the moment. This is where you can also find great recent games, such as this game: Cosmos Quest II: To Find a Sun which can also be found at its official site as well.
VIDEO TUTORIAL [Please View Fullscreen]
About Adventure Game Studio
Adventure Game Studio allows you to create your own point-and-click adventure games, similar to the early 90’s Sierra and Lucas Arts adventures. It consists of an easy-to-use editor to create your games, and a run-time engine to play them.
The game interface is fully customizable, with classic Sierra and Verb Coin templates provided by default. Adventure Game Studio manages most of the game so that you don’t have to - it does all the donkey work like load/save game functions, path finding and scrolling rooms so that you can concentrate on the parts of your game that make it unique.
Set up your rooms, characters and sprites visually in the editor, then add some script to handle game events and you’re done! You can even create a standalone EXE file containing your entire game, which you can then distribute to your adoring fans worldwide.
So, how much does it cost? Nothing. That’s right, Adventure Game Studio is free, and you can even create commercial games with it (subject to license terms).
Want to play games made with Adventure Game Studio?
Head on over to the Games page and try some out, or check out the showcase links on the right of our website.
Want to make games with Adventure Game Studio?
Before you start, bear in mind that Adventure Game Studio is not for everyone. In order to make your game respond to the player’s input, you’ll need to learn the scripting language. While we try to make this as easy as possible, some people will always find themselves more suited to scripting than others. Don’t be discouraged, just don’t expect to make the best game ever in your first few weeks!