In this Video Tutorial You will learn how to easily resize and move a partition on your hard drive with a free tool called EASEUS Partition Master!
When formatting a new hard drive most people are left with just one large empty drive and think nothing of it. In reality most people would like it to be split up! Well no more shall your hard drive be one huge data dump!
Dividing your hard drive into multiple partitions makes computing a bit faster, especially when using a program that uses scratch disk space like Adobe PhotoShop.
Each partition uses a file system to store and name data. The word ‘partition’ is usually associated with one physical drive being split into more than one logical drive when in actuality, every hard drive needs a partition whether or not it’s the full size of the disc.
With this freeware tool EASEUS Partition Master, you will be able to not only create partitions, but you can resize and move partition sizes around! Ready to learn how to partition hard drive easily? Well lets get to it!
- Download EASEUS Partition Master, install it and launch it.
- In EASEUS Partition Master you will see a list of your drives with information. Locate the drive you want to resize or partition.
- Watch the video and see the rest of the steps on how to partition your hard drive easily with the freeware tool EASEUS Partition Master and become a master at resizing and moving your hard drive partitions!
Wasn’t that easy?! Now go show your friends and brag or be a kind soul and let them know you how you learned it here on PCLicious Video Tutorials! Well I hope you all enjoyed my video tutorial on How To Partition Hard Drive Easily.
VIDEO TUTORIAL [Please View Fullscreen]
What Is EASEUS Partition Master?
EASEUS Partition Master is comprehensive freeware hard disk partition tool and system optimization software for Windows-based administration without data loss. Both basic and advanced partition operations can be done by this partition software. It is provided to optimize the performance of server or non-server machines by extending the system partition. To Create, Delete, Resize/Move, Copy, Merge , Split or Format partition is also easy to realize.
For more information visit http://www.snapfiles.com/get/easeuspartitionman.html
Other Resources On How To Partition Your Hard Drive Easily:
- Step-By-Step: Partition Your Hard Drive | How To Partition Hard Drive Easily
- Beginners Guides: Formatting and Partitioning a Hard Drive | How To Partition Hard Drive Easily
- Partitioning Hard Drives in Windows XP | How To Partition Hard Drive Easily
- Partition A New Hard Drive | How To Partition Hard Drive Easily
Computer Learning, How To, How To Partition Hard Drive Easily, Partition Hard Drive, Partition Hard Drive Easily For Free, Partition Hard Drive For Free, Partition Hard Drive Windows, Partition Hard Drive Windows XP, Video Guide, Video Tutorial